Chaotic Battle Part 1 Chaotic Battle Part 1

Awful lot of crotch.. still Good job! Nice background, just don't let that poor NES catch the cold.

NightmareCinemas responds:

trust me the nes was in good hands :D still stronger then ever :)

Howto make great comments Howto make great comments

Clever ;)

The Horse is FORBIDDEN!

An Animation Revolution An Animation Revolution

YES YES YES!

Unfortunately, this IS a REAL epidemic. People motion tween arms and legs and heads and pre-drawn penises, and all of the sudden, they can "animate". THAT IS NOT ANIMATION! Well.. in the literal sense, yes, but I prefer fluid hand drawn goodness which requires actual talent and an actual penis! (or vagina idk..) I can't even watch CN anymore! When will it end!?

MvC3: Wolverine MvC3: Wolverine

Bub ass fuckin' Buuuuubz

Lol, I dont think hes ever said 'bub' that much in one sitting.

Deadly Space Action #4 Deadly Space Action #4

Love the shield installation scene

Best one yet :D Keep up the great work and barrage of nerd jokes. I feel so understood lol. On a more review-ish note, I don't know your current situation in terms of life, but different voice actors would be pretty cool. But uh... I don't even have a single animation up yet so.. you're doin' better than me, champ.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

LOL 4 Oney

That guy by the sports car at the mall looked a little like Yotam... Hm..

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Pretty darn cute!

You're really talented! :D I could imagine something like this on CN or Nick. You have some skills, both in writing and cartoons. Lil' Hoots, you get a 10/10

Junior Junior

Oh, how history repeats itself lol

I like how we still check up on Jerry. Eternally burning, as usual.

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

>8O CrippleBoy licking the ice cream!!

THAT'S YOUR DeviantArt AVATAR! HFFHAA! <-- my attempt at Miller's insanity yalp lol.
Good Job!

MovieMakers MovieMakers

LOL &quot;OOH BABY&quot;

I like your style of animation :D Out of curiosity, do you use a tablet or a stright-up mouse

eddsworld responds: